Friday, February 7, 2020

Ribbon-Cutting Post

To all who have clicked on this link (intentionally or by accident), welcome! 

This blog will feature a variety of content, but its primary purpose is to showcase my bracketology. I have been posting bracketologies on social media for the last couple of years, and last year did well enough that I would have finished in a tie for 3rd in the Bracket Matrix. This is a continuation of a project that I enjoy immensely, as well as a chance to officially compete against my fellow rabid college basketball fans.

Up until the last week of the season, I will post twice a week, on Monday and on Friday. During the last week of the season, I will be posting daily to account for the conference tournaments that will be ongoing. This allows me to look at slates of games instead of trying to keep track of nightly results.

I'm very excited to be able to share this content with all of you. In a season this unpredictable, it's going to be a crazy, fun ride to the NCAA tournament, and I will do my best to see what it looks like when all said and done.

T-minus 37 days until Selection Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment